Homemade Chocolate Bar
- Measure 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Choose your add ins like dried fruit, crystallized ginger,… dice them finely. You can add any spices you want like cinnamon, ground ginger, cayenne pepper,…
- Now choose your sweetener, Powdered sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave, … Depending on how sweet you want your chocolate to be, add about 1/8-1/2 cup. Mix them well.
- Now add enough coconut oil so your mixture gets the consistency of a thick yogurt.If you choose to add liquid sweetener, you will need less oil, add it 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Pour your mixture into molds, or in a plastic container, freeze it for 2 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!